See an article here about physicians who have substance use disorders. I was quoted in US News and World Report, saying that the reasons that physicians use drugs are largely the same reasons why everyone else does so.
- Revisiting Marijuana Addiction
- Help for Physicians who have Substance Use Disorders
- Psychology Today Blog–Psychiatrists Waste Millions of Hours Obtaining Prior Authorizations from Insurers
- My book Almost Addicted won an award for excellence in medical writing!
- Healthcare in the US–In Need of a Booster Shot, if not Replacement Surgery