See an article here about physicians who have substance use disorders. I was quoted in US News and World Report, saying that the reasons that physicians use drugs are largely the same reasons why everyone else does so.
- SAMHSA nationwide database of buprenorphine providers is rife with wrong numbers and practices that don’t prescribe the medication
- Response in the Globe to my letter about difficulties in accessing mental health care
- Insurers’ profit motive makes it hard for his patients to get care they need
- Hasan Minhaj on Accessing Mental Health Care
- Doctors Pay up or Else Can’t Work