A day after I wrote this piece for theconversation.com about psychologists and torture, the New York Times highlighted a newly issued report that details the extent to which senior level members of the American Psychological Association (APA) conspired with the CIA, members of the Bush administration, and the Department of Defense to condone, justify, and protect psychologists who participated in torture.
- Why MDs Who Need Psychiatric Care Often are Told to Go to Kansas (Spoiler Alert: It’s About Money!)
- Investigative Journalism Story about Physician Health Programs (PHPs)
- We Ought to Legalize ALL Drugs and Authorize/Mandate Treatment for Abusers
- Blaming Others: What’s Really Behind the Talk about the Wall
- Letter in the Globe about Drug Testing for Marijuana in the Workplace Entitled “No place for overreach in marijuana crackdowns in the workplace”