My paper of the same title was just published in the Journal of Addiction Medicine. The title sums up the essence of the paper, namely that since other healthcare entities (such as hospitals and residency training programs) are subject to outside scrutiny, routine audits, and must conform to agreed upon standards, Physician Health Programs ought to be no different. The link below is to the final proof prior to publication:
- Begging for Ukraine to Collude in Tampering with our Next Election . . .
- Doctors and Nurses Addicted to Opioids Are Often Barred from the Most Effective Treatment
- Do You Have An Addictive Personality? 3 Signs & When To Worry
- The Latest Mass Shooting on Fox News
- US Needs to Stop Torturing Children–Kudos to USA Today