The Boston Globe reported our story on its front page this week. This study was conducted by colleagues at CHA and myself and required scores of hours to make the phone calls, tabulate our data, and then prepare the manuscript. The paper was rejected by at least a half dozen journals before it was accepted. So delighted it received this coverage about such an important topic. As I told a colleague, sadly we were merely documenting what anyone who has ever tried to obtain needed mental health care for a child already knows.
- The Difficulties of Obtaining Needed Care if You have Medicaid
- Vermont Governor is Deciding Whether to Sign on to Legalizing Marijuana
- Search for mental health care for children is often fruitless
- Is Torture Effective and Can It Be Justified?
- Letter to our Patients in Support of Basic Human Rights and Access to Health Care