The Boston Globe reported our story on its front page this week. This study was conducted by colleagues at CHA and myself and required scores of hours to make the phone calls, tabulate our data, and then prepare the manuscript. The paper was rejected by at least a half dozen journals before it was accepted. So delighted it received this coverage about such an important topic. As I told a colleague, sadly we were merely documenting what anyone who has ever tried to obtain needed mental health care for a child already knows.
- Investigative Journalism Story about Physician Health Programs (PHPs)
- We Ought to Legalize ALL Drugs and Authorize/Mandate Treatment for Abusers
- Blaming Others: What’s Really Behind the Talk about the Wall
- Letter in the Globe about Drug Testing for Marijuana in the Workplace Entitled “No place for overreach in marijuana crackdowns in the workplace”
- Physician Health Program Outcome Data Should Be Viewed with Caution–Letter in the Judges’ Journal by Nicholas Lawson and myself