I co-authored this piece with Sarah Samuelson for Psychology Today. In the piece we write that transition-age youth (age 18-25) are at high risk for mental health, physical health, and substance use problems, yet they are falling through the cracks due to the lack of services aimed directly at this vulnerable population.
- Doctors Who Use Weed Off-Duty Are Getting Their Licenses Suspended Even in states where cannabis is legal
- Survey Finds Widespread ‘Moral Distress’ Among Veterinarians
- Doctor Loses Medical License For Legally Treating Her Menstrual Cramps With Cannabis
- How broad are state physician health program descriptions of physician impairment?
- Immigrants cost the health care system less than US-born Americans: Study