I co-authored this piece with Sarah Samuelson for Psychology Today. In the piece we write that transition-age youth (age 18-25) are at high risk for mental health, physical health, and substance use problems, yet they are falling through the cracks due to the lack of services aimed directly at this vulnerable population.
- Immigrants cost the health care system less than US-born Americans: Study
- Are Immigrants Health Care ‘Moochers’? On The Contrary, Boston Researchers Say
- Forcing Psych Meds on Detained Children Perpetuates Distrust About Mental Health Care
- Don’t Trust Data and Statistics about PHP Success Rates
- New York Times letter about Jeff Sessions and Asylum–What Sessions Did 2 Days Ago is Beyond Abhorent