I co-authored this piece with Sarah Samuelson for Psychology Today. In the piece we write that transition-age youth (age 18-25) are at high risk for mental health, physical health, and substance use problems, yet they are falling through the cracks due to the lack of services aimed directly at this vulnerable population.
- Mental Health Matters–Thinking about Stigma, Parity, and the Obstacles to Obtaining Needed Mental Health Care
- Our Youth Deserve Better: We Fail Our Youth When They are Most at Risk for Drug and Mental Health Problems.
- Reflecting on Behind Bars: Ethics and Human Rights in U.S. Prisons
- The urgent need to recognize and value academic labor
- What Do Medical Students Know?