I co-authored this piece with Sarah Samuelson for Psychology Today. In the piece we write that transition-age youth (age 18-25) are at high risk for mental health, physical health, and substance use problems, yet they are falling through the cracks due to the lack of services aimed directly at this vulnerable population.
- The Latest Mass Shooting on Fox News
- US Needs to Stop Torturing Children–Kudos to USA Today
- Child detention is creating a mental health crisis
- Insurance Companies Will Make Money and You and Your Family are the Ones Paying the Price
- Why MDs Who Need Psychiatric Care Often are Told to Go to Kansas (Spoiler Alert: It’s About Money!)