Nicholas Lawson, fellow physician and incoming Georgetown Law student, and I penned this letter in General Hospital Psychiatry Lawson Boyd Letter Gen Hosp Psych on PHPs which makes clear the myriad reasons why the success and satisfaction rates that Physician Health Programs tout ought to be viewed with skepticism. Total kudos to Nick for doing the heavy lifting on this piece!
- Doctors Who Use Weed Off-Duty Are Getting Their Licenses Suspended Even in states where cannabis is legal
- Survey Finds Widespread ‘Moral Distress’ Among Veterinarians
- Doctor Loses Medical License For Legally Treating Her Menstrual Cramps With Cannabis
- How broad are state physician health program descriptions of physician impairment?
- Immigrants cost the health care system less than US-born Americans: Study