Nicholas Lawson, fellow physician and incoming Georgetown Law student, and I penned this letter in General Hospital Psychiatry Lawson Boyd Letter Gen Hosp Psych on PHPs which makes clear the myriad reasons why the success and satisfaction rates that Physician Health Programs tout ought to be viewed with skepticism. Total kudos to Nick for doing the heavy lifting on this piece!
- Begging for Ukraine to Collude in Tampering with our Next Election . . .
- Doctors and Nurses Addicted to Opioids Are Often Barred from the Most Effective Treatment
- Do You Have An Addictive Personality? 3 Signs & When To Worry
- The Latest Mass Shooting on Fox News
- US Needs to Stop Torturing Children–Kudos to USA Today