Awesome piece at Vice news by Ankita Rao here. It is appalling that any entity would refer a physician to a state physician health program for an evaluation–that can cost $6000, and that’s before physicians are told to stay for 30 or 90 days of treatment–SOLELY on the basis of a positive test of marijuana, especially when there are no allegations of dangerous or concerning medical practice.
- The Latest Mass Shooting on Fox News
- US Needs to Stop Torturing Children–Kudos to USA Today
- Child detention is creating a mental health crisis
- Insurance Companies Will Make Money and You and Your Family are the Ones Paying the Price
- Why MDs Who Need Psychiatric Care Often are Told to Go to Kansas (Spoiler Alert: It’s About Money!)