Another mass murder in the only country where this is a routine occurrence. Why does it continue to happen? It is not because the US has more mentally ill individuals than other countries. It is because we have more guns. Rational gun control could quell this HORRIBLE epidemic of mass shootings. Australia did it in the 1990’s. Not impossible at all. There is no way our founding fathers meant this in the 2nd amendment. And on the super remote chance they did (Washington, Hamilton and Franklin making way for mass slaughter? No way!) we need to amend the Constitution to prevent this slaughter.
- The Latest Mass Shooting on Fox News
- US Needs to Stop Torturing Children–Kudos to USA Today
- Child detention is creating a mental health crisis
- Insurance Companies Will Make Money and You and Your Family are the Ones Paying the Price
- Why MDs Who Need Psychiatric Care Often are Told to Go to Kansas (Spoiler Alert: It’s About Money!)