Another mass murder in the only country where this is a routine occurrence. Why does it continue to happen? It is not because the US has more mentally ill individuals than other countries. It is because we have more guns. Rational gun control could quell this HORRIBLE epidemic of mass shootings. Australia did it in the 1990’s. Not impossible at all. There is no way our founding fathers meant this in the 2nd amendment. And on the super remote chance they did (Washington, Hamilton and Franklin making way for mass slaughter? No way!) we need to amend the Constitution to prevent this slaughter.
- Investigative Journalism Story about Physician Health Programs (PHPs)
- We Ought to Legalize ALL Drugs and Authorize/Mandate Treatment for Abusers
- Blaming Others: What’s Really Behind the Talk about the Wall
- Letter in the Globe about Drug Testing for Marijuana in the Workplace Entitled “No place for overreach in marijuana crackdowns in the workplace”
- Physician Health Program Outcome Data Should Be Viewed with Caution–Letter in the Judges’ Journal by Nicholas Lawson and myself