Georgetown law student Nicholas Lawson and I published Lawson Boyd Judges Journal Letter on PHP Outcomes 2018 in the Judges’ Journal last month. We make the case in this letter that we have previously made about how PHP outcome data need to be viewed with caution. Authors often run the PHP programs that they write about and therefore might be motivated to design their studies in ways to maximize positive results.
- Why MDs Who Need Psychiatric Care Often are Told to Go to Kansas (Spoiler Alert: It’s About Money!)
- Investigative Journalism Story about Physician Health Programs (PHPs)
- We Ought to Legalize ALL Drugs and Authorize/Mandate Treatment for Abusers
- Blaming Others: What’s Really Behind the Talk about the Wall
- Letter in the Globe about Drug Testing for Marijuana in the Workplace Entitled “No place for overreach in marijuana crackdowns in the workplace”