Georgetown law student Nicholas Lawson and I published Lawson Boyd Judges Journal Letter on PHP Outcomes 2018 in the Judges’ Journal last month. We make the case in this letter that we have previously made about how PHP outcome data need to be viewed with caution. Authors often run the PHP programs that they write about and therefore might be motivated to design their studies in ways to maximize positive results.
- Begging for Ukraine to Collude in Tampering with our Next Election . . .
- Doctors and Nurses Addicted to Opioids Are Often Barred from the Most Effective Treatment
- Do You Have An Addictive Personality? 3 Signs & When To Worry
- The Latest Mass Shooting on Fox News
- US Needs to Stop Torturing Children–Kudos to USA Today