Georgetown law student Nicholas Lawson and I published Lawson Boyd Judges Journal Letter on PHP Outcomes 2018 in the Judges’ Journal last month. We make the case in this letter that we have previously made about how PHP outcome data need to be viewed with caution. Authors often run the PHP programs that they write about and therefore might be motivated to design their studies in ways to maximize positive results.
- SAMHSA nationwide database of buprenorphine providers is rife with wrong numbers and practices that don’t prescribe the medication
- Response in the Globe to my letter about difficulties in accessing mental health care
- Insurers’ profit motive makes it hard for his patients to get care they need
- Hasan Minhaj on Accessing Mental Health Care
- Doctors Pay up or Else Can’t Work