Georgetown law student Nicholas Lawson and I published Lawson Boyd Judges Journal Letter on PHP Outcomes 2018 in the Judges’ Journal last month. We make the case in this letter that we have previously made about how PHP outcome data need to be viewed with caution. Authors often run the PHP programs that they write about and therefore might be motivated to design their studies in ways to maximize positive results.
- We Ought to Legalize ALL Drugs and Authorize/Mandate Treatment for Abusers
- Blaming Others: What’s Really Behind the Talk about the Wall
- Letter in the Globe about Drug Testing for Marijuana in the Workplace Entitled “No place for overreach in marijuana crackdowns in the workplace”
- Physician Health Program Outcome Data Should Be Viewed with Caution–Letter in the Judges’ Journal by Nicholas Lawson and myself
- Important New Paper–Systematic Abuse and Misuse of Psychiatry in Physicians’ Health Programs Discussed in the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons