Georgetown law student Nicholas Lawson and I published Lawson Boyd Judges Journal Letter on PHP Outcomes 2018 in the Judges’ Journal last month. We make the case in this letter that we have previously made about how PHP outcome data need to be viewed with caution. Authors often run the PHP programs that they write about and therefore might be motivated to design their studies in ways to maximize positive results.
- The Latest Mass Shooting on Fox News
- US Needs to Stop Torturing Children–Kudos to USA Today
- Child detention is creating a mental health crisis
- Insurance Companies Will Make Money and You and Your Family are the Ones Paying the Price
- Why MDs Who Need Psychiatric Care Often are Told to Go to Kansas (Spoiler Alert: It’s About Money!)