Michael Alpert and I published this letter about individuals who have been fired for testing positive for marijuana in states where its use is legal, even though there have been no concerns raised about their ability to practice safely or allegations of impairment in the workplace.
- Begging for Ukraine to Collude in Tampering with our Next Election . . .
- Doctors and Nurses Addicted to Opioids Are Often Barred from the Most Effective Treatment
- Do You Have An Addictive Personality? 3 Signs & When To Worry
- The Latest Mass Shooting on Fox News
- US Needs to Stop Torturing Children–Kudos to USA Today