I’ve been watching the coverage of the El Paso mass shooting on Fox News for the last hour. To a person, everyone who spoke, including Texas’ Republican governor and Fox News hosts, showed real horror about what happened. It is astounding given the authentic pain that I saw that not once did anyone mention the single government action that has prevented this from happening almost anyplace else in the world.
- SAMHSA nationwide database of buprenorphine providers is rife with wrong numbers and practices that don’t prescribe the medication
- Response in the Globe to my letter about difficulties in accessing mental health care
- Insurers’ profit motive makes it hard for his patients to get care they need
- Hasan Minhaj on Accessing Mental Health Care
- Doctors Pay up or Else Can’t Work