I’ve been watching the coverage of the El Paso mass shooting on Fox News for the last hour. To a person, everyone who spoke, including Texas’ Republican governor and Fox News hosts, showed real horror about what happened. It is astounding given the authentic pain that I saw that not once did anyone mention the single government action that has prevented this from happening almost anyplace else in the world.
- The Latest Mass Shooting on Fox News
- US Needs to Stop Torturing Children–Kudos to USA Today
- Child detention is creating a mental health crisis
- Insurance Companies Will Make Money and You and Your Family are the Ones Paying the Price
- Why MDs Who Need Psychiatric Care Often are Told to Go to Kansas (Spoiler Alert: It’s About Money!)