Co-author Nicholas Lawson does it again with a letter in the Annals of Internal Medicine decrying the American College of Physicians position statement on physician impairment, which strikes us as flouting the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Trump Endorsed a Risky Antidepressant for Veterans. Lawmakers Want to Know if His Mar-a-Lago Pals Had a Stake in the Drugmaker
- SAMHSA nationwide database of buprenorphine providers is rife with wrong numbers and practices that don’t prescribe the medication
- Response in the Globe to my letter about difficulties in accessing mental health care
- Insurers’ profit motive makes it hard for his patients to get care they need
- Hasan Minhaj on Accessing Mental Health Care