J. Wesley Boyd, MD, PhD has studied such divergent issues as the extent to which medical students have been taught about the duties of doctors during times of war, the investments of the insurance industry in fast food and tobacco, and the obstacles the insurance industry places on ensuring that psychiatric patients obtain needed care.
- Immigrants cost the health care system less than US-born Americans: Study
- Are Immigrants Health Care ‘Moochers’? On The Contrary, Boston Researchers Say
- Forcing Psych Meds on Detained Children Perpetuates Distrust About Mental Health Care
- Don’t Trust Data and Statistics about PHP Success Rates
- New York Times letter about Jeff Sessions and Asylum–What Sessions Did 2 Days Ago is Beyond Abhorent