J. Wesley Boyd, MD, PhD has studied such divergent issues as the extent to which medical students have been taught about the duties of doctors during times of war, the investments of the insurance industry in fast food and tobacco, and the obstacles the insurance industry places on ensuring that psychiatric patients obtain needed care.
- Why MDs Who Need Psychiatric Care Often are Told to Go to Kansas (Spoiler Alert: It’s About Money!)
- Investigative Journalism Story about Physician Health Programs (PHPs)
- We Ought to Legalize ALL Drugs and Authorize/Mandate Treatment for Abusers
- Blaming Others: What’s Really Behind the Talk about the Wall
- Letter in the Globe about Drug Testing for Marijuana in the Workplace Entitled “No place for overreach in marijuana crackdowns in the workplace”