J. Wesley Boyd, MD, PhD has studied such divergent issues as the extent to which medical students have been taught about the duties of doctors during times of war, the investments of the insurance industry in fast food and tobacco, and the obstacles the insurance industry places on ensuring that psychiatric patients obtain needed care.
- Doctors Who Use Weed Off-Duty Are Getting Their Licenses Suspended Even in states where cannabis is legal
- Survey Finds Widespread ‘Moral Distress’ Among Veterinarians
- Doctor Loses Medical License For Legally Treating Her Menstrual Cramps With Cannabis
- How broad are state physician health program descriptions of physician impairment?
- Immigrants cost the health care system less than US-born Americans: Study