At Cambridge Health Alliance, he is a psychiatrist for one of the principle training and teaching teams and works closely with psychiatry residents and medical students, along with trainees in various other mental health disciplines. There he sees adults with both psychiatric and substance abuse problems and considers all modalities of treatment to improve outcomes. In his private practice, Wes Boyd sees clients with every conceivable psychiatric or substance abuse disorder and strives to improve outcomes irrespective of presenting problem.
- Immigrants cost the health care system less than US-born Americans: Study
- Are Immigrants Health Care ‘Moochers’? On The Contrary, Boston Researchers Say
- Forcing Psych Meds on Detained Children Perpetuates Distrust About Mental Health Care
- Don’t Trust Data and Statistics about PHP Success Rates
- New York Times letter about Jeff Sessions and Asylum–What Sessions Did 2 Days Ago is Beyond Abhorent