At Cambridge Health Alliance, he is a psychiatrist for one of the principle training and teaching teams and works closely with psychiatry residents and medical students, along with trainees in various other mental health disciplines. There he sees adults with both psychiatric and substance abuse problems and considers all modalities of treatment to improve outcomes. In his private practice, Wes Boyd sees clients with every conceivable psychiatric or substance abuse disorder and strives to improve outcomes irrespective of presenting problem.
- Vermont Governor is Deciding Whether to Sign on to Legalizing Marijuana
- Search for mental health care for children is often fruitless
- Is Torture Effective and Can It Be Justified?
- Letter to our Patients in Support of Basic Human Rights and Access to Health Care
- Vote Yes on 4 in MA–Time to Legalize Cannabis
- CDC Receives Millions from Big Pharma: Does it Affect their Recommendations and Endorsements? on
- Letter to our Patients in Support of Basic Human Rights and Access to Health Care on
- Letter in NY Times about Psychologists’ Participation in Torture during the “War on Terror” on
- Do programs to help doctors with substance abuse treat them fairly? on
- Ethical Issues in State Physician Health Programs on