At Cambridge Health Alliance, he is a psychiatrist for one of the principle training and teaching teams and works closely with psychiatry residents and medical students, along with trainees in various other mental health disciplines. There he sees adults with both psychiatric and substance abuse problems and considers all modalities of treatment to improve outcomes. In his private practice, Wes Boyd sees clients with every conceivable psychiatric or substance abuse disorder and strives to improve outcomes irrespective of presenting problem.
- Investigative Journalism Story about Physician Health Programs (PHPs)
- We Ought to Legalize ALL Drugs and Authorize/Mandate Treatment for Abusers
- Blaming Others: What’s Really Behind the Talk about the Wall
- Letter in the Globe about Drug Testing for Marijuana in the Workplace Entitled “No place for overreach in marijuana crackdowns in the workplace”
- Physician Health Program Outcome Data Should Be Viewed with Caution–Letter in the Judges’ Journal by Nicholas Lawson and myself