At Cambridge Health Alliance, he is a psychiatrist for one of the principle training and teaching teams and works closely with psychiatry residents and medical students, along with trainees in various other mental health disciplines. There he sees adults with both psychiatric and substance abuse problems and considers all modalities of treatment to improve outcomes. In his private practice, Wes Boyd sees clients with every conceivable psychiatric or substance abuse disorder and strives to improve outcomes irrespective of presenting problem.
- Why MDs Who Need Psychiatric Care Often are Told to Go to Kansas (Spoiler Alert: It’s About Money!)
- Investigative Journalism Story about Physician Health Programs (PHPs)
- We Ought to Legalize ALL Drugs and Authorize/Mandate Treatment for Abusers
- Blaming Others: What’s Really Behind the Talk about the Wall
- Letter in the Globe about Drug Testing for Marijuana in the Workplace Entitled “No place for overreach in marijuana crackdowns in the workplace”