At Cambridge Health Alliance, he is a psychiatrist for one of the principle training and teaching teams and works closely with psychiatry residents and medical students, along with trainees in various other mental health disciplines. There he sees adults with both psychiatric and substance abuse problems and considers all modalities of treatment to improve outcomes. In his private practice, Wes Boyd sees clients with every conceivable psychiatric or substance abuse disorder and strives to improve outcomes irrespective of presenting problem.
- Doctors Who Use Weed Off-Duty Are Getting Their Licenses Suspended Even in states where cannabis is legal
- Survey Finds Widespread ‘Moral Distress’ Among Veterinarians
- Doctor Loses Medical License For Legally Treating Her Menstrual Cramps With Cannabis
- How broad are state physician health program descriptions of physician impairment?
- Immigrants cost the health care system less than US-born Americans: Study