Here is a newly published piece for the Conversation about physician health programs and the ways in which physicians who are suspected of having substance use disorders are treated.
- KCRW: Life Examined: In search of a (good) therapist: Insurance, fit, and stigma
- John Oliver on Mental Health Care
- Podcast on KevinMD: What doctors need to know about state Physician Health Programs given their power and potential dangers, along with an inability to appeal their demands and recommendations
- Letter in Boston Globe on why Accessing Mental Health treatment is so Difficult
- Extorting physicians: If doctors don’t pay up they don’t work