- WBUR Radio Boston – Study: Psychiatric Care Difficult To Find In Boston
- WCBV TV5 Boston: Health Insurance Companies Investing In Fast Food?
- Medpage Today – Health Insurers Buy into Fast Food
- “Talk Recovery: Recovery & Addiction Issues.” Co-op radio. Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Aired January 16, 2014. https://soundcloud.com/last-door-recovery-society/almost-addicted-january-16th#t=0:52
- “Experts cast doubt on drug tests in schools.” The Daily Circuit, Minnesota Public Radio. Minneapolis, MN. Aired January 27, 2014. http://www.mprnews.org/story/2014/01/27/daily-circuit-drug-testing-schools?from=dc
- “Talk Recovery: Recovery & Addiction Issues.” Co-op radio. Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Aired June 12, 2014.
- “Is marijuana harming your relationship?” AirTalk with Larry Mantle. http://www.scpr.org/programs/airtalk/2014/07/21/38455/is-marijuana-harming-your-relationship/. Los Angeles, CA. Aired July 21, 2014.
- “Could The Tech World Have A Depression Problem?” Radio Boston/WBUR. http://radioboston.wbur.org/2014/10/10/startup-anxiety. Air date October 10, 2014.
- “Harvard Study Finds Limited Access To Psychiatric Care In Boston.” Radio Boston/WBUR. http://radioboston.wbur.org/2014/10/20/boyd-calls. Air date October 20, 2014.
- “Why Do So Few Medical Students Choose to Enter Psychiatry?” CBS Radio San Francisco. Air date November 15, 2014.
- “Why is it so Hard to See a Psychiatrist?” Psychology Today Blog. Posted November 16, 2014.
- “Boston Doctor on Medical Ethics and the CIA Interrogation Techniques.” Radio Boston/WBUR. http://radioboston.wbur.org/2014/12/10/cia-interrogation-techniques. Air date December 10, 2014
- “What are the potential causes of someone who is almost addicted to a substance?” TalkaboutHealth.com Posted September 27, 2012. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7TaAXaYBj4
- “Rise in suicides result of US economic downturn.” Iranian Press TV. Posted September 27, 2012. http://www.presstv.ir/usdetail/263762.html
- Kari Moran’s Book Radio Show. Posted October 31, 2012. http://thebookradioshow.com/previous-shows/103112.html
- Jon Wesley Boyd on Addictions. Harvard Health Publications. Posted Aug 24, 2011. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO-o23MAkkc
- Sound Medicine/Indiana University. Aired November 18, 2012. http://soundmedicine.iu.edu
- “Almost Addicted.” Psychology Today Blog. Posted November 21, 2012. http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/almost-addicted/201211/almost-addicted
- Talk with Francesca. AM 1510. Boston, MA. Aired November 24, 2012.
- The Jordan Rich Show. AM 1030. Boston, MA. Aired November 24, 2012.
- The Dr. Melanie Show/Voice America Interview: http://www.voiceamerica.com/episode/66456/the-mind-is-a-powerful-tool
- Chronicle of Higher Education – Medical Students and Residents Are Stressed Out but May Face Barriers to Mental-Health Care
- CBS News – Even good health insurance doesn’t ensure access to doctors
- Time Magazine – Calling on health insurers to drop fast food stock
- CNN – Study: Insurance companies hold billions in fast food stock