Nicholas Lawson, fellow physician and incoming Georgetown Law student, and I penned this letter in General Hospital Psychiatry Lawson Boyd Letter Gen Hosp Psych on PHPs which makes clear the myriad reasons why the success and satisfaction rates that Physician Health Programs tout ought to be viewed with skepticism. Total kudos to Nick for doing the heavy lifting on this piece!
- ICE Detention Facilities are Routinely Utilizing Solitary Confinement: Today is a Major Day for Human Rights
- The Mirror article: Mystery over nitrogen execution death with fears it’ll be ‘incredibly painful’
- Baylor College of Medicine student Amelia Mercado and I appeared on this STAT First Opinion podcast with Torie Bosch
- Giving Immigrants and Asylum Seekers a Voice for Human Rights
- Lecture on Medical Ethics for Forethought India