Co-author Nicholas Lawson does it again with a letter in the Annals of Internal Medicine decrying the American College of Physicians position statement on physician impairment, which strikes us as flouting the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Baylor College of Medicine student Amelia Mercado and I appeared on this STAT First Opinion podcast with Torie Bosch
- Giving Immigrants and Asylum Seekers a Voice for Human Rights
- Lecture on Medical Ethics for Forethought India
- Sayonara Facebook and Twitter
- KCRW: Life Examined: In search of a (good) therapist: Insurance, fit, and stigma