The folks who are rewriting the diagnostic manual in psychiatry have often built their careers on the diagnosis in question and/or have received money from Big Pharma, so that the diagnoses they craft are potentially fraught with conflicts of interest and bias. Even though the folks rewriting the diagnostic manual in psychiatry tried to rectify matters, their efforts fall short.
- Immigrants cost the health care system less than US-born Americans: Study
- Are Immigrants Health Care ‘Moochers’? On The Contrary, Boston Researchers Say
- Forcing Psych Meds on Detained Children Perpetuates Distrust About Mental Health Care
- Don’t Trust Data and Statistics about PHP Success Rates
- New York Times letter about Jeff Sessions and Asylum–What Sessions Did 2 Days Ago is Beyond Abhorent