Lots of psychiatrists do not take any insurance, as documented by a recent paper in JAMA Psychiatry and written about in Newsweek.
- Deciding Whether To Refer a Colleague to a Physician Health Program
- Physician Health Programs can help but warrant oversight, scrutiny, and regular audits
- My piece in Newsweek about the APA, Harsh Interrogations, and Close Ties with the Dept of Defense and the CIA
- Letter in the Boston Globe about the American Psychological Association’s collaboration and collusion with the Dept of Defense and the CIA regarding torture
- CDC Receives Millions from Big Pharma: Does it Affect their Recommendations and Endorsements?