Here is a newly published piece for the Conversation about physician health programs and the ways in which physicians who are suspected of having substance use disorders are treated.
- Begging for Ukraine to Collude in Tampering with our Next Election . . .
- Doctors and Nurses Addicted to Opioids Are Often Barred from the Most Effective Treatment
- Do You Have An Addictive Personality? 3 Signs & When To Worry
- The Latest Mass Shooting on Fox News
- US Needs to Stop Torturing Children–Kudos to USA Today