Here is a newly published piece for the Conversation about physician health programs and the ways in which physicians who are suspected of having substance use disorders are treated.
- Vermont Governor is Deciding Whether to Sign on to Legalizing Marijuana
- Search for mental health care for children is often fruitless
- Is Torture Effective and Can It Be Justified?
- Letter to our Patients in Support of Basic Human Rights and Access to Health Care
- Vote Yes on 4 in MA–Time to Legalize Cannabis
- CDC Receives Millions from Big Pharma: Does it Affect their Recommendations and Endorsements? on
- Letter to our Patients in Support of Basic Human Rights and Access to Health Care on
- Letter in NY Times about Psychologists’ Participation in Torture during the “War on Terror” on
- Do programs to help doctors with substance abuse treat them fairly? on
- Ethical Issues in State Physician Health Programs on