Colleagues and I have written a letter in support of access to health care and human rights more generally. Please feel free to sign the letter and, as importantly, forward the letter to all of your colleagues.
- The Difficulties of Obtaining Needed Care if You have Medicaid
- Vermont Governor is Deciding Whether to Sign on to Legalizing Marijuana
- Search for mental health care for children is often fruitless
- Is Torture Effective and Can It Be Justified?
- Letter to our Patients in Support of Basic Human Rights and Access to Health Care