Colleagues and I have written a letter in support of access to health care and human rights more generally. Please feel free to sign the letter and, as importantly, forward the letter to all of your colleagues.
- Vermont Governor is Deciding Whether to Sign on to Legalizing Marijuana
- Search for mental health care for children is often fruitless
- Is Torture Effective and Can It Be Justified?
- Letter to our Patients in Support of Basic Human Rights and Access to Health Care
- Vote Yes on 4 in MA–Time to Legalize Cannabis
- CDC Receives Millions from Big Pharma: Does it Affect their Recommendations and Endorsements? on
- Letter to our Patients in Support of Basic Human Rights and Access to Health Care on
- Letter in NY Times about Psychologists’ Participation in Torture during the “War on Terror” on
- Do programs to help doctors with substance abuse treat them fairly? on
- Ethical Issues in State Physician Health Programs on