I was interviewed by a reporter from Kaiser Health News who wrote this excellent piece about the difficulties of obtaining needed mental health care for those with Medicaid:.
- Doctors Who Use Weed Off-Duty Are Getting Their Licenses Suspended Even in states where cannabis is legal
- Survey Finds Widespread ‘Moral Distress’ Among Veterinarians
- Doctor Loses Medical License For Legally Treating Her Menstrual Cramps With Cannabis
- How broad are state physician health program descriptions of physician impairment?
- Immigrants cost the health care system less than US-born Americans: Study