I was interviewed by a reporter from Kaiser Health News who wrote this excellent piece about the difficulties of obtaining needed mental health care for those with Medicaid:.
- Mental Health Matters–Thinking about Stigma, Parity, and the Obstacles to Obtaining Needed Mental Health Care
- Our Youth Deserve Better: We Fail Our Youth When They are Most at Risk for Drug and Mental Health Problems.
- Reflecting on Behind Bars: Ethics and Human Rights in U.S. Prisons
- The urgent need to recognize and value academic labor
- What Do Medical Students Know?