Just back from the national meeting of the APA. While there I presented in 3 workshops: the first on immigration and asylum, the second on everyday racism in the workplace, and the third on the ways in which the insurance industry makes it difficult to provide mental health care for those who need it. This piece appeared today to my surprise, detailing our presentation in the last session.
- The Latest Mass Shooting on Fox News
- US Needs to Stop Torturing Children–Kudos to USA Today
- Child detention is creating a mental health crisis
- Insurance Companies Will Make Money and You and Your Family are the Ones Paying the Price
- Why MDs Who Need Psychiatric Care Often are Told to Go to Kansas (Spoiler Alert: It’s About Money!)