Just back from the national meeting of the APA. While there I presented in 3 workshops: the first on immigration and asylum, the second on everyday racism in the workplace, and the third on the ways in which the insurance industry makes it difficult to provide mental health care for those who need it. This piece appeared today to my surprise, detailing our presentation in the last session.
- Why MDs Who Need Psychiatric Care Often are Told to Go to Kansas (Spoiler Alert: It’s About Money!)
- Investigative Journalism Story about Physician Health Programs (PHPs)
- We Ought to Legalize ALL Drugs and Authorize/Mandate Treatment for Abusers
- Blaming Others: What’s Really Behind the Talk about the Wall
- Letter in the Globe about Drug Testing for Marijuana in the Workplace Entitled “No place for overreach in marijuana crackdowns in the workplace”