Just back from the national meeting of the APA. While there I presented in 3 workshops: the first on immigration and asylum, the second on everyday racism in the workplace, and the third on the ways in which the insurance industry makes it difficult to provide mental health care for those who need it. This piece appeared today to my surprise, detailing our presentation in the last session.
- Doctor Loses Medical License For Legally Treating Her Menstrual Cramps With Cannabis
- How broad are state physician health program descriptions of physician impairment?
- Immigrants cost the health care system less than US-born Americans: Study
- Are Immigrants Health Care ‘Moochers’? On The Contrary, Boston Researchers Say
- Forcing Psych Meds on Detained Children Perpetuates Distrust About Mental Health Care