Just back from the national meeting of the APA. While there I presented in 3 workshops: the first on immigration and asylum, the second on everyday racism in the workplace, and the third on the ways in which the insurance industry makes it difficult to provide mental health care for those who need it. This piece appeared today to my surprise, detailing our presentation in the last session.
- We Ought to Legalize ALL Drugs and Authorize/Mandate Treatment for Abusers
- Blaming Others: What’s Really Behind the Talk about the Wall
- Letter in the Globe about Drug Testing for Marijuana in the Workplace Entitled “No place for overreach in marijuana crackdowns in the workplace”
- Physician Health Program Outcome Data Should Be Viewed with Caution–Letter in the Judges’ Journal by Nicholas Lawson and myself
- Important New Paper–Systematic Abuse and Misuse of Psychiatry in Physicians’ Health Programs Discussed in the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons