Why are physicians referred to Kansas for psychological assessments, even when excellent facilities exist in their home states? Read here from Psychology Today to find out!
- ICE Detention Facilities are Routinely Utilizing Solitary Confinement: Today is a Major Day for Human Rights
- The Mirror article: Mystery over nitrogen execution death with fears it’ll be ‘incredibly painful’
- Baylor College of Medicine student Amelia Mercado and I appeared on this STAT First Opinion podcast with Torie Bosch
- Giving Immigrants and Asylum Seekers a Voice for Human Rights
- Lecture on Medical Ethics for Forethought India