I am super proud of this piece with Harvard medical students Anand Chukka and John Messinger in which we make the case that buprenorphine street sales ought to be decriminalized. The US is overdue for creating sane policies to deal with the scourge of addiction and the opioid overdose crisis.
- KCRW: Life Examined: In search of a (good) therapist: Insurance, fit, and stigma
- John Oliver on Mental Health Care
- Podcast on KevinMD: What doctors need to know about state Physician Health Programs given their power and potential dangers, along with an inability to appeal their demands and recommendations
- Letter in Boston Globe on why Accessing Mental Health treatment is so Difficult
- Extorting physicians: If doctors don’t pay up they don’t work