I am super proud of this piece with Harvard medical students Anand Chukka and John Messinger in which we make the case that buprenorphine street sales ought to be decriminalized. The US is overdue for creating sane policies to deal with the scourge of addiction and the opioid overdose crisis.
- Baylor College of Medicine student Amelia Mercado and I appeared on this STAT First Opinion podcast with Torie Bosch
- Giving Immigrants and Asylum Seekers a Voice for Human Rights
- Lecture on Medical Ethics for Forethought India
- Sayonara Facebook and Twitter
- KCRW: Life Examined: In search of a (good) therapist: Insurance, fit, and stigma