Monica Malowney and I have written about how absurdly difficult it is to access behavioral healthcare in the U.S. many times over the years. It’s so absurd that comedians keep quoting our research, including 2 of my absolute favorites Hasan Minaj and now John Oliver (about 14 minutes in)!
- Baylor College of Medicine student Amelia Mercado and I appeared on this STAT First Opinion podcast with Torie Bosch
- Giving Immigrants and Asylum Seekers a Voice for Human Rights
- Lecture on Medical Ethics for Forethought India
- Sayonara Facebook and Twitter
- KCRW: Life Examined: In search of a (good) therapist: Insurance, fit, and stigma